Monday, March 5, 2007

Hopefully this week goes by fast...

Well I think I'll start this post off by baby bragging. Yesterday morning before D left for practice we did a couple family hugs...D kissed me and then the next thing I know Miss H is planting a big kiss on me. So then D and I kissed again and she gave D a big ol kiss. It was cute, I guess she didn't want to feel left out! She also started making the kissy noise this weekend. She used to just touch us with her mouth, but now sometimes she'll actually make a little kissy noise. She also did really well playing by herself and keeping herself entertained in the living room for a while yesterday...my mom cleaned up the meal we'd cooked(whole wheat spaghetti, sauce w/ chicken tenderloins and shredded mozzarella, salad and french bread topped w/ shredded mozzarella, MMMMMMMMMM) and I took a much needed nap. This morning we sat on the living room floor to get ready for the day and I was patting the floor telling kitty to come here and let Miss H pet her. So Miss H starts patting the floor to tell the kitty to come here. And I don't know if I posted about this yet or not, but she can now clap correctly...instead of clapping her right hand on the back of her left hand she does it palm to palm and actually makes the clapping noise w/ her palms...and she'll cheer herself on when she thinks she's done something good or right. She'll sit and play w/ her shape sorter toy and when she puts a shape in the right hole she'll clap for herself. And when you say "yay!" she starts clapping. This morning in the car I was digging an eye booger out of her eye before I took her into the sitters, and she was protesting pretty bad yelling at me and pushing me away, and when I got it I said "Hey I got it, yay!" and she stopped fussing automatically and got a huge grin on her face and clapped for me. Another more recent development...as in over the past few weeks...the girl babbles CONSTANTLY...she talks her own little made up language non stop. This weekend I had numerous conversations with her and it actually seemed like we were conversing...she'd do different facial expressions while she was talking and raise her shoulders and all that, it was the cutest thing ever. No more new words except random repeating...yesterday morning the cat ran by and she pointed and said "At!" and then yesterday afternoon I said I needed some ice and she said "ice." I can't believe in about a week she'll be 11 months old. And then next month she turns 1!! I know I say it a lot, but where did the time go???

Ok on to other things...I have been so incredibly worn out lately. My body feels just exhausted, like I just HAVE to lay down and go to sleep. I fell asleep on the floor in the living room Saturday with Miss H playing and the guys playing the Wii...not a quiet situation...and I just passed out, drooling and everything. And yesterday I fell asleep in the recliner while Miss H was playing and my mom cleaned up dinner...I just passed out, I couldn't stay awake any longer. I'm wondering if I'm not anemic or something because besides being pregnant, the only other time in my life that I felt like that was when I was a freshman in highschool and they found out I was anemic. I'm always a low energy person, my stomach problems make it that way...since having Miss H I've really pushed myself to keep going, and I do a lot more than I probably should every day. But there for a while I was doing so well...I mean I was tired, but not like this. Not this feeling of just not being able to move. It's so hard to come to work and get anything done feeling like this, and then I miss Miss H so bad and want to spend time with her but some days I just wish I could go home and go to bed instead of having to run after her all evening. We're having some wellness testing here at work soon, mine is next week...they're doing complete blood work, for a whole variety of things, so I'm looking forward to getting the results from that. Either I'm anemic again, or my thyroid's screwed up or something else is wrong...I know I can't just be tired, this goes way beyond that...and plus I'd been fine for months and then it started getting bad. I just need to do something because I can't hardly function this way. Hopefully this week will go by fast...

No comments: