Thursday, January 4, 2007

TGIF...tomorrow

I am so incredibly glad tomorrow is Friday...and that I don't have to work OT this weekend like I was supposed to. I think I have my resume and cover letter done and ready to send to the company I'm applying at. I'm nervous though, I'm so paranoid there'll be a mistake on one of them even though I've looked them over quite a few times. They say that is one of the worst possible mistakes you can make when it comes to job hunting is to send out resumes or cover letters with spelling/grammer errors. I really should go ahead and send it tonight, but for some reason I'm paranoid and want to wait til tomorrow?? Or maybe never??? Sigh....I have to learn to embrace change.

I actually got my daughter in bed by 9 tonight, and here it is almost 11:30 and I'm still up...it took that long to get the resume and cover letter done...I haven't even begun to prepare things for tomorrow...as I said before, thank God it's Friday.