Wednesday, January 3, 2007

December 26, 2006
Ok work sucks...I cannot stand my boss anymore. There is just nothing you can do to please that woman. Whatever you do, it's just never enough. And I'm just tired of it. And I'm tired of bitching about it. I'm tired of having something to bitch about. I have a follow-up interview this Thursday at 2:00 for the other postion. Either way, I'm just sick of this place. I used to not mind coming into work everyday, and I do actually like my job. I like my coworkers. It's so sad that one or 2 people can ruin it for EVERYBODY...yes, it's not just me that is miserable here, 99% of my coworkers would tell you the same thing about themselves. My husband and I talked this weekend and we decided that really the best solution to the problem, is that when he gets out of school in 1 and 1/2 years and gets a full time job with insurance, I will quit working. I'll stay home, and that way we won't have to pay daycare, especially since we want to have another baby as soon as we can(which would be when he gets out of school). With daycare here costing $150 per week on average for home daycare for an infant, and $100 to $125 for a child over 1 year(mine charges $125 btw) there is just no way we can afford to have more than 1 child in daycare. Hell we can't afford to have 1 in daycare!! So we will be saving money for that by me not working, and I plan to watch a couple kiddos, which is want I've always wanted to do anyway. There's just no way I'm going to be happy with a career that involves me working in a stuffy office building with psycho management. And other companies aren't going to pay me as much as they do here, because I don't have a college education...this being a smaller company, they do hire people w/out college degrees and they pay them OK...but actually if you try to get a job here NOW w/out a degree, they more than likely won't hire you because they've changed some of their policies...nice huh. And I do NOT plan on going to college...I have absolutely no desire, call me a loser, whatever, but I don't see the point in spending all that money when I don't care to learn anymore about nonsense crap I don't care about, especially when my ultimate goal is to stay home with my kids and be a sitter! I am all for other people going to college, like my husband for instance, but sorry, I'm just not interested for myself. So anyway, I have that to look forward to. But that's SO long away...1 and 1/2 years. And I know the time will fly, supposedly(everyone says it will with baby anyway) but MAN how do I get through crappy days at work like this? One minute I'm doing fine and then BAM the crazy psycho woman lashes out at me, because she's stressed, and who better to take her stress out on than me??? Sigh...I'm just so tired of it. I'm back to the point where I HATE and LOATHE coming to work...and I was so happy that I was past that, so happy that I could actually look forward to coming to work every day. And then I come back from maternity leave and slowly things go back to the way they used to be...back to the terrible, horrible, no good very bad days(as Alexander once put it)...
And this other insurance company has this beautiful new building full of huge windows, and not to mention REALLY pretty holiday lights!! We don't even put up holiday lights...and I don't ever know what the weather is like outside because we have like what 10 windows in the whole building...all I know is every single day I come in this place I gradually feel more and more like a big steaming (actually make that ice cold, they run the air conditioner all winter) pile of shit because they're too freaking cheap to have the professionals come in and rid this place of all the mold infesting the place and making us all sick. When we leave the building we start feeling better, and it's not just stress believe me. I never had a sinus infection in my life til I started working here.
Ok enough bitching about my job....

No comments: