Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Fetish Party???

Over my lunch break today I was playing catch up on one of the blogs I read...the lady is from Canada(it seems that lately everyone online is from Canada...I must visit there someday, from what I've heard it's a great place to live) and she mentioned in one of her posts going to a "fetish party"...I have never heard of this. Evidently it's something that's fairly common in Canada?? I have heard of little ordering parties like Partylite or Home Interiors except they sell sex toys instead...but a fetish party?? I am WAYYYYYYYY to conservative to ever even think about going to one of these, hell I wouldn't even go to a sex toy ordering party...but I am intrigued. Somehow I can't quite grasp that this is something common to do in Canada...
Sorry if this post sounds choppy, I'm rushed...ok my lunch breaks over, back to work...

No comments: