Sunday, January 7, 2007

sooooooooo sick

We're all sick...Miss H is acting ok other than the occassional vomiting and diarea but hubby and I started throwing up non stop last night and ended up in emergency room early this morning, were there for hours, gave us IV fluids we were so dehydrated and gave me pain meds and anti-nausea meds which did not help a single bit...have been trying to sleep off and on today, not very easy, so sore and still feeling sick. Put on a clear liquid diet and can eat Jello, mil here watching Miss H. Can't go to work tomorrow, called my boss today and she's pissed. Such a bitch. Don't know when I'll be able to go back to work, but if I'm out this week I know she'll fire me. And my house is covered in nastiness...we need to sanitize EVERYTHING, need to clean the bed as my hubby had diarea and couldn't get out of bed fast enough...I know ewwwww gross....there's crap on my living room floor, Miss H's diaper leaked yesterday and I felt too bad to clean it up well so there's towels on the living room floor and the whole house needs to be shampood because there's vomit on her bedroom floor also and in the hallway...soooooooooooooooooo gross and I still feel and smell like shit and have gotten pretty much no sleep in the past 48 hrs.

No comments: