Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Bits of info...

Well I'm fairly new to this. I have a few blogs that I read daily but this is my first time posting in my own. I've posted a few blogs on another site, but friends are on that site, and I don't really feel like I can just vent whatever I want to, knowing they'll read it. Not that I want to use this blog as a diary, but it'll be nice to get my thoughts out there and maybe eventually get some advice or comments back when I eventually(hopefully) get some readers. When I was first introduced to blogging, I thought WOW why in the world would anyone post their life on the internet like that? And here I am. I guess you could call me a hypocrite(is that even spelled right??)?? Anyway it's taken me a while to figure out how the site works, and I'm still learning, so if anyone ever reads this bear with me. I'm not really sure how to just jump in to my life, how much background to give, etc. So I guess I'll just jump in...and my thoughts do tend to wander from here to there, so try your best to follow, and sorry if I don't make much sense. It's late, very late, after midnight, which to me is like staying up til 3 in the morning...I have a daughter, 8 1/2 months old, who decided tonight she just wasn't ready to go to bed at 10:15...as soon as I laid her in that crib her little eyes popped right open and she stood up and grinned...so here I am, after midnight, just got out of the shower, just now getting a few minutes to myself...out of a whole 24 hrs. Well actually, I guess you could say that technically I didn't get any time to myself in the past 24 hrs. because really it's a new day. Sigh...I'm sure I'll vent on that later. Anyway so like I said, I have a daughter, the most adorable, amazing, hilarious, smart little girl you ever did see. My husband and I moved in together the summer of 2005--we weren't married at the time, dating almost 6 years though. The first week we moved in together, somehow against all odds, I got pregnant. We weren't planning on having a baby for a couple more years, I mean we were only 22 at the time...well he was 23...but we had just moved in together for goodness sakes!! So that kind of threw off all our plans, well what little plans we had anyway. Even though I have ALWAYS wanted kids beyond anything else in life, and was always so scared I would never get to experience pregnancy and childbirth, since I wasn't WANTING to get pregnant, I just didn't enjoy my pregnancy. And that is a whole other post I'll save for another day. Anyway we got engaged that December, had our wonderful baby in the spring, and got married this past summer. We've been married for 6 months now, and things are great. My whole life is ok right now, except for the fact that I hate my job, and my husband went back to school full time and plays on the golf team so he has practically no income...which means the income falls on my shoulders, and I don't make a HUGE amount of money, so we're just BARELY scraping by right now because of daycare costs. And I can't leave my shitty ass job because I am the sole source of income and insurance. I applied for a different position within the company recently, and just found out today I didn't get it...because of my stupid current boss's reviews she has given me over the past few years. She is insane. This woman is literally insane. I cannot even begin to back track on this subject and do it justice...all I can tell you is that the woman is just nuts, literally nuts, she makes shit up and lies like there's no tomorrow, and then lies and says she never lied...it's just crazy, you just can't do anything right by her. And 5 people have left since she became boss a few years ago, and the dumbasses have STILL not gotten the hint at what the problem is. And they're about to have a lot MORE people leave, myself included, just because of her...her boss is quite hard to deal with too, but some people can tolerate him. He really intimidates me, but evidently I'm the minority on that one. Anyway I think I'll end this post here, I told you my thoughts skipped around quite a bit. It doesn't help that I'm so freaking tired. I think I'm going to copy a couple blogs I posted from the other site on the job issue...so that's pretty much what this site will be about, my daughter, my life, and random thoughts here and there. Hopefully it can be somewhat entertaining to someone out there...alright so bye for now...

No comments: