Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Hallelujah

The clouds parted, the sun shone down upon the land, and the angels sang joyously....I got Miss H in bed by 9:15 this evening. And she hasn't made a peep since. Why? Because she only got about 8 hours of sleep last night and refused to nap at ALL today. She was in a great mood all day and evening too.
Miss H has a new word..."uh oh"...she'll throw something on the floor and say "uh oh." It's so cute. Today the sitter told me that she dropped something and said "uh oh" and Miss H said "uh oh"...so she said it back to her, and Miss H said it again. She said it 5 times in a row. So that brings her word total up to 3 now, officially. Mama, dada, and uh oh. She has repeated words before, but not on a regular basis. She has said ball, tree and hi among other things, but we're not counting them until she says them regularly.
I'm going to take this opportunity to go spend a few minutes with my husband for once before I go to bed, night everybody(or nobody, I don't know if anybody is even reading this) :o)

No comments: