Tuesday, January 23, 2007

50 Things About Me...

1. Height?
5'2"

2.Have you ever smoked heroine?
Oh goodness NO!

3. Do you own a gun?
No, my husband does though…but he keeps them at his parents

4. Are you bossy? Hell yes

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Not usually no

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
A summer staple for barbecues!! And also a must for camping.

7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
I love them all…I have always loved Christmas music! I used to sing The First Noel all the time when I was little, and Silent Night…heck I sang them all, all year…probably drove my mom nuts! I think I'm probably one of the very few people in our office that doesn't complain when they start playing Christmas music before Thanksgiving!

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
On weekdays I usually have a cup of my French Vanilla Cappuccino stuff if I can afford a can of it that month

9. Can you do push ups?
Probably! LOL….my arms have gotten so strong from lugging my daughter around!

10. Is your bathroom clean?
Uh, one of them is pretty much clean…the other I'm currently using for storage. I wouldn't call it dirty, I'd just call it messy.

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
I don't have just one favorite…the rings my mom has given me, and my wedding set…

12. Do you like painkillers?
Well if I'm in horrible pain, and the painkiller takes that away, then YES.

13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Oh lord, you know I have no idea how I've been so appealing all these years because I really think I do everything wrong…I'm shy at first, I don't wear much makeup, I don't do my hair, I wear sloppy clothes most of the time…???? Your guess on that one is as good as mine…

14. Do you have A.D.D.?
Nope, far from it….hubby does though

15. Do you like sunshine or shade?
Depends on how bright the sun is

16. Middle Name?
I'm sure if you really need to know it, you know…

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
1. Is it time to go home yet???
2. I wonder what my daughter is doing
3. I can't wait to get profit sharing so I can pay off a few bills

18. Name the last 3 things you have bought?—I charged one of them, does that count???
1. A new pair of jeans…a size 2, YAY!!!!!!
2. Diapers
3. Butt Cream

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
1. Dt. Pepsi or Mt. Dew for lunch
2. French Vanilla Cappuccino stuff mentioned earlier
3. Water

20. Favorite song?
I'm not really that into music, but I love Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd, and No Rain by Blind Melon

21. Favorite time of day?
On the weekdays, whatever time I'm getting off work...on the weekends, whatever time of day I'm not tired!

22. Current worry?
FREAKING MONEY……I hate it.

23. Current hate?
FREAKING MONEY……..as I said before, I hate it. Would love to have more…

24. Favorite place to be?
Anywhere that I'm happy!

25. How did you bring in the New Year?
Spent some of it at the in-laws, then went home to put my daughter to bed and hubby and I watched a movie

26. Where would you like to go?
On a vacation!! I'd like to see the mountains in Colorado, but heck I'd settle for a weekend at the Lake!

27. Do you own slippers?
YEP!

28. What shirt are you wearing?
A coral colored sweater(work clothes)

29. Do you burn or tan?
I tan really easily, but I can burn if it's the start of summer and I am out way too long

30. Favorite color(s)?
BLUE!!!!!!

31. Would you be a pirate?
Uh, no

32. Dream job?
Either to be a housewife, or to work somewhere fun like a zoo or preschool or something

33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't sing in the shower…music annoys me most of the time.

34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
Everything…aliens was a big fear, bad men that were going to break in and steal me or kill me, whatever was lurking under my bed or in my closet…ok I admit it I'm still afraid of most of those things LOL…I'm ultra paranoid about somebody either breaking in and hurting us or stealing my daughter, or somebody lurking in the attic spying on us and coming down at night to hurt us :o( I am a very paranoid person, always have been.

35. What's in your pockets right now?
Nada

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
Hm…would have to be either my daughter eating spaghetti last night, or her playing in the tub…or when I played Mario Kart with hubby before bed last night

37. Best bed sheets as a child?
My flowered ones…bright green vines with little pink, yellow and blue flowers on them…they were SO soft and smooth!! Also my character pillow cases(I think it was Mickey, Pluto etc.)

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
Injury?? Um…I can't really think of any injuries I've had…probably my daughter coming out my hooha…I only had a small 2nd degree tear, like 4 stitches, but man it reeked havoc on my muscles and I hurt so bad for so long…

39. Last time you cried.
Hm…I don't remember!!

40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
Only one that is plugged in, we have another one in the closet but the picture is kind of fuzzy and it's not plugged in.

41. Who is your loudest friend?
Hm, I guess my sister??

42. Who is your most silent friend?
Sarah

43. Does someone have a crush on you?
My hubby…….awwwwwwwww

44. Do u wish on shooting stars?
Yep

45. What is your favorite book?
Oh goodness, I can't pick just one. There are WAYYYYYYYY too many. The Potter series is great!

46. What is your favorite candy?
star bursts(ooooooooooh just remembered I have some of those in my purse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), Mike N Ikes, truffles from The Candy Factory

47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
I don't know who it's by, but we danced to that song that says "You're my best friend"…..makes me cry to this day when I listen to it……awwwwwwwwwwww

48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Hm, I guess I'm morbid but I've thought about this off and on my whole life…sometimes I'll hear a song and think "I want that played at my funeral"…….I really need to start writing them down though because I don't remember any of them.

49. What were you doing @ 12 AM last night?
Getting ready to go to bed

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Oh man it's time to get up already? I'm so freaking tired…man I'm going to be late to work…but I'm so freaking tired

No comments: