Thursday, February 8, 2007

It wasn't as bad as it seems

I don't want anyone to think that I haven't been a great mom to my daughter, after my last post...I have ALWAYS taken really good care of her, I have always done everything I needed to do to take care of her and entertain her. I guess it's really hard to explain. Aside from the first month, I really did have fun with her. I loved(love) teaching her new things, and I've always been so proud of how advanced she is and every new milestone she hits. After the first couple weeks I took tons of pictures of her...I still do. I've gone through so many memory cards it's rediculous. I've always loved taking her on walks, and having little baby conversations with her. I talk to her non stop, I always have even when she was a newborn. It just took me a while to fall in love with her, it wasn't that instant love you hear everybody talking about. It took a good 6 weeks for me to start feeling that and it grew every week, every day. I just didn't want people to think I'm some horrible mom, and get the wrong impression of what I was trying to say. I hope it didn't come across that way.

No comments: