Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The Elusive Wii

D got me a big box of chocolates and some Mike N Ikes, and a card from him and a card from Miss H for me for Valentine’s Day…he’s such a sweetie. I’m supposed to be getting him a Wii, so I said that’s his Valentine’s Day present. But I can’t find one anywhere! Nowhere has them in stock, and nowhere knows when they’ll get any more in stock. I have yet to see one in real life. I’ve heard stories, I’ve seen news reports, but I still haven’t actually seen one for myself. It’s like they’re a myth or something LOL Supposedly my sister saw them at the Super Wal-Mart on this side of town but they sure don’t have them now, along with the other two Super Wal-Mart’s in town or Best Buy or Circuit City or Toys R Us…

I wanted to go to Ruby Tuesday’s for lunch really bad…I’m craving a big ol salad. But my friend here at work said she “hates salad and would never ever pay money to eat that for lunch” ok……….. and I called my sister to see if she’d meet me for lunch and my stepmom informs me that she never came home last night. She went out with her friend T that just last week she despised. I love my sister but I’m so tired of this. She will go through this phase where she goes out and parties all the time and is really irresponsible…then she’ll go through a phase where she’s this responsible adult trying to get her life in order. For a few weeks she was the responsible adult. She came over to our house a LOT and just hung out, playing with Miss H. She found a new job she enjoyed. Her and her boyfriend who is Iraq decided to get married when he gets back this spring/summer, so they’re supposedly engaged. She was wanting to go back to school, she was never going out at all. She’s just like my dad. He’s quit smoking and drinking hundreds of times in my lifetime and then the next day he’ll be at it again. I don’t believe a word that comes out of his mouth anymore after all the crap he’s put me through all these years. And it’s really sad but it’s getting to be the same way with my sister. I love her to pieces, she is so fun to be around when she’s in a good mood, and I absolutely love her “adult” phases. It makes me so sad when she changes instantly like that and goes back to her old ways, just like my dad. She’s not answering her cell phone so I have no idea if she’s even ok. She has a history of attempting suicide(twice back when she was in highschool) so that’s always in the back of my mind, and I know how she parties and it’s things I don’t agree with and I’m always afraid she’s going to make some stupid decision that will either get her hurt or in trouble or she’ll do something she’ll really regret. It’s just so frustrating and upsetting…I just wanted her to go to lunch with me, and now I don’t even know where she is or what’s going on. And my stepmom didn’t even seem like she cared at all. I am so sick of this family drama crap. Why can’t they just be normal????

I still feel that big knob on Miss H’s gums on the top. I really think it’s a tooth but she’s not fussy and I can’t feel an actual tooth yet. She won’t let me look at it either. It’s about time she gets some more teeth!!

Lost is on tonight, yay!!!!!!! Hubby and I watched last week’s show that we taped last night after Miss H went to bed. The bad thing is they switched the time to 9:00 and that is when Miss H goes to bed so I miss the whole show while I’m putting her to sleep! American Idol is also on which I’m actually getting into this season for some reason. Is anybody watching Survivor this season?? I missed the first episode last week but I’ve heard it wasn’t very good. I think I’m kind of tired of that whole concept anyway.

I have to say, I HATE fax machines. I don’t know if it’s just me or what but nothing I send EVER goes through. I always get these little reports back every single time saying the number is busy. EVERY TIME. I’m not joking. I have tried to send this one fax like 5 times over the course of a week and it comes back busy! And I’ve tried to fax something else this morning to a different number 2 times and it comes back busy. I really feel like pulling an Office Space number and just breaking the thing to bits.

No comments: