Thursday, February 1, 2007

Is the Week Over Yet?????

Well I don't think I'm getting a cold, I think it's just freaking cold out so my body's all achy and my chest gets all tight when I breathe in the cold air. Again, ready for Spring. My tooth is still hurting though, I'm trying to make an appt. to get the top one pulled so I can at least bite down all the way. The dentist office doesn't open til noon though...must be nice to be so rich and have to work less than 40 hrs. a week!!

Well the buyers did the walk through yesterday...and left at least 3 lights on when they left! That irritated me...I mean you'd think they'd be a little more considerate. My bill is high enough without a bunch of lights being left on all day!

My sister came over last night. Miss H LOVES her, so she had a blast. It's so funny, I watch my sister with Miss H, and she is a PRO, I mean she's so good with her, she feeds her, everything...she's just a pro. It seems weird to me that she's so good with her, I mean she's 20, not interested in having kids anytime soon, just not at that place in her life at all. I have to keep reminding myself that I have plenty of nephews and a niece that she used to have to babysit, so she has lots of practice. I finally mentioned it to her last night, when she was finishing feeding Miss H so I could eat...I told her it's weird for me to see her being such a natural with Miss H. And she said "well remember we have an older sister that used to pawn her kids off on me ALL the time." I told her she'll be a great mom someday, to which she just laughed and said "yea right." But anyway she chased Miss H all around the house all night, Miss H was laughing those big belly laughs non stop, it was so cute. She finally gave in and crashed about 10:00, so I rocked her to sleep. Then my sister and I played Mario Kart for an hour or so, and it was so much fun. I'm so glad I have her, we don't even have to be doing anything and we're having a blast. And I'm loving the fact that she's on a stress leave from work because she used to work evenings so I rarely ever got to see her. Now she's coming over on the weeknights to spend time with us. I'm going to be so sad when she gets married and runs off to California. :o(

Well tomorrow we're supposed to get profit sharing...thank God. And I hope it's good. I need to pay some bills!! I'm supposed to go get chinese for lunch with a friend that is off on maternity leave and I was really looking forward to seeing her and the baby and eating a bunch of food...but now with my tooth I probably won't be eating anything! Oh well I'll just hold the baby while my friend eats! :o)

No comments: