Friday, October 10, 2008

Just a little favor...

I have single-handedly cleared the candy bowl at work of all pink Starbursts. They are so incredibly good.

So I just wanna know one thing. Something I've wondered since I was a little girl. WHY do they not sell these in bags by themselves? As in, let me buy a bag of nothing but strawberry Starbursts. Or one of those little logs, if they prefer...you know, how they sell the regular assorted flavors. It's not that I don't LIKE the other flavors, I just don't LOVE them like I love the yummy pink ones.

That's one of those things that I always dreamed my husband would do for me. I know I'm weird. But I always dreamed of getting a big bag of strawberry Starbursts from my loving husband who hand picked them out of a huge bag of assorted flavors...you know, for like an anniversary gift or something. Or a birthday gift. To me, thoughtfulness like that shows love. The husband I chose, however, probably doesn't even remember that I like Starbursts, let alone realize how obsessed I am with the pink ones. And even if he did, he wouldn't go to all that trouble. Because unfortunately, he's just not that type of guy.

So, since my husband lacks any sort of thoughtfullness whatsoever, I'm begging and pleading with the makers of Starburst...will you PLEASE, FINALLY, after ALL these years, sell bags of pink Starbursts?? Pretty please?? I'm asking nicely!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GENIUS! They're my favorite, too! There has to be more of us out there...we should start a petition :D