Friday, October 17, 2008

Betty Lou Handmade Arts and Crafts

While searching Etsy for scrabble tile pendants I came across Betty Lou Handmade Arts and Crafts. A lot of the scrabble tile pendant shops carry a lot of the same images on their tiles...that's one of the things I love about Betty Lou--she carries designs I haven't seen anywhere else! I fell in love with her Amish Quilt tile. Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE quilts?? Who knew I'd find a scrabble tile quilt!! I had to have it. Quilts are comforting to me...they remind me of my Grandma and that comfort I got from spending time with her...cooking, quilting, and snuggling in the recliner.Betty Lou carries many interesting designs including scrabble tile pendants with movie images such as Alice in Wonderland, Nightmare Before Christmas, Wizard of Oz...even Mickey! Feel the need to announce on a pendant which political party you're offiliated with? She's got those too!
Pregnant? She's got tiles for that too!



Head on over to Betty Lou Handmade Arts and Crafts and check it out!

No comments: