Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Shop News


I'm working on some stuff that I am SUPER excited about...

First off, I got an order for 30 assorted Christmas tags and I am having so much fun coming up with ideas! I went to Hobby Lobby at lunch today and got some more supplies...I'll post pics when I'm done tonight!!

I've also got some ideas for some more of the 3x3 mini cards for Christmas/winter that involves stamping in silver ink! Too fun! I'm also FINALLY going to add some punches to the shop as I got a set of Christmas punches today finally! The set included a snowman, Christmas tree, ornament and a snowflake!

Now a question for all of you! What colors are you going to be looking for in a Christmas card this year? What color combos do you find pretty? Thanks!!

I'm hoping and praying that this shop really takes off. Besides the obvious need for extra money, whenever something buys something I've made it gives me a huge boost of confidence. I feel important knowing I can do something extra to bring in money!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

That is SO awesome about your shop! I promise you I will write you up a review, without actually asking you for anything! ; ) I will do it soon. I am trying to play catch up with all the reviews from last week and this.

Color combos...Blue and Silver. Chocolate and Green or Chocolate and Red (so pretty together), Blue and white with silver...hope this helps! : )