Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Veggietales!

I discovered Veggietales quite a few years ago before I had even gotten pregnant with Hailey. My friend had her first little boy at that time and he was really into these movies. I went out and bought the VHS of Silly Songs and thought they were so cute! Even my husband liked them which is really saying something! LOL His favorite was "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything"...he actually used to go around singing that song (something he does with songs that get stuck in his head...I find it really annoying because then the song gets stuck in MY head!). So when we saw that they were making a movie of The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything we were so excited! We never did get to take Hailey to see it though unfortunately! MomDot is having a giveaway!! 5 lucky winners will win a copy of this DVD! We would be SO super excited if we won! I know it's a movie the whole family would enjoy!!

No comments: