Monday, October 13, 2008

Knit Knots by Stephanie

Stephanie had been selling her hand knitted items on Ebay for 2 years when she decided last month to open Knit Knots by Stephanie and start selling on Etsy! She hand knits hats, mittens and baby snuggle bags. I came across her shop while browsing Etsy and fell in love with her hats! One in particular I just had to have. It looked so sparkly and soft and I loved the white poof ball on top! I knew Hailey would love it!Stephanie welcomes custom orders...need an item you see in a different size? No problem! I had to get Hailey's hat in a bigger size as Hailey has quite a big head and I wanted to make sure it would fit her all winter. Stephanie was more than happy to help me out! She was so incredibly helpful and SO nice throughout the whole process! The hat was done amazingly fast and she even emailed me a picture which I thought was too cool! Talk about excellent customer service! The hat arrived in only a couple days and it's even cuter in person! And talk about SOFT! The hat is very well made...excellent craftsmanship. It's hard to see in the picture but the yarn is shimmery/sparkly. We absolutely love it. Hailey had to put it on right away!I cannot stress enough how pleased I am with this purchase. Excellent quality, excellent price, top notch customer service...if you're looking for a winter hat (or mittens etc.) for your kiddo, I highly suggest you check out Stephanie's shop, Knit Knots by Stephanie. You won't be disappointed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ordered hats from Steph last year. Both my kids LOVE them...We will be buying more for gifts as Winter approaches!

Jenni said...

Adorable hat AND model!

Anonymous said...

I buy my kids hats every year my daughter get so many comments on how cute it is. Steph is always great to work with, my son loves her hats I had to have her make him one in every color so he is alays changing them.
Chrissy