Sunday, February 17, 2008

A picture post

After a few minutes of Hailey playing, what my living room looks like...I cannot WAIT til we have a playroom!
Nearly ever day Hailey does something that really reminds me she's turned into a little kid and that she's not a baby anymore. To me, falling asleep wherever she's at when she's tired is one of those things. Saturday I put in Cars for her and went to take a shower. When I was done this is how I found her...

Our latest house project. D put up new shelves over the toilet in the bathroom. REALLY cleared the clutter off my counter top!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

My livingroom looks the same exact way:) I think I straighten it up about 5 times a day. Can I ask where you got those shelves? I am looking for some just like that for Wesley's room. He has a SMALL room and we are looking to get the clutter off the floor.