Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Photobucket Me

This was posted as a bulletin on MySpace and I thought it would be a great idea for a post. It's a set of 25 questions (I changed a couple because they were either too racy or told info like my last name etc.) that you have to answer using pictures. The catch is you must use Photobucket by putting your answer in the "search" field and using one of the pictures on the FIRST page of results that comes up. You're also not allowed to use any explanations, just the pictures alone. Some of the pictures might not seem to make much sense but that just makes it that much more interesting!

**Disclaimer**
None of these pictures are from my actual life. This is purely for fun and I thought it would be a good way of giving a bit more "info" about myself in a puzzle sort of form! :o)

Instructions:

1) Answer the questions below.

2) Take each answer and type it into Photobucket.

3) Take any picture from the FIRST page of results and post. Don't explain, it's funnier that way!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. The age you will be on your next birthday:


2. A place you'd like to travel:


3. Your favorite place:


4. Your favorite object:


5. Your favorite food:


6. Your favorite animal:


7. Your favorite color(s):


8. The town in which you were born:


9. The town in which you live:


10. The name of a pet:


11. The first name of your first crush:


12. Your nickname/screen name:


13. Your middle name:


14. The one thing you like the least and most about yourself (in that order):


15. A bad habit of yours:


16. Your first job:


17. Your grandmothers name(s):


18. Your current job:


19. Your favorite drink:


20. Your dads name:


21: What does your house look like:


22. What kind of car do you have?


23. Favorite clothing store?


24. Favorite past time?


25. A lifelong dream?


3 comments:

Wendy said...

I love it:) We had a lot of similar answers...even if not the same pictures.

Joanna said...

I did this on Myspace yesterday...I thought it was the neatest thing. I had never seen any bulletin like it before.

Anonymous said...

I am going to do this! How fun!!!