Wednesday, August 29, 2007

He's here! **Updated with a picture!**

Baby W was born this morning at 8:45am. He weighed 8 lbs even and is 20 1/4 inches long. Baby and mom are both doing fine, although they couldn't get the spinal in my SIL's back...they tried for 45 minutes! Finally they gave up and had to put her out. I get chills just thinking about this...this was one of my nightmares I had repeatedly while I was pregnant with Hailey...blacking out only to wake up and have somebody hand me my baby. Anyway, she woke up an hour after he was born and at 11:00 when my brother in law called, she was still groggy. The plus side of them doing it that way was she has horrible reactions to spinals so this way she's not sick at all, she's doing great! I ran downtown at lunch to get goodies for them. When she had my nephew 2 and 1/2 years ago I brought her yummy truffles from this great candy store, so I carried on the tradition with her 2nd baby.


I also got my brother in law and nephew chocolate covered Oreos to share(they're the round cookies at the top of this picture),


and the cutest little bib that says "Simply Irresistable". I cannot wait to see the little stinker, I am SO EXCITED! It's been a LONG time since I've held a newborn! They said he has thick, long, black hair just like Hailey and his big brother W had when they were born...which means he'll turn out blonde in the end like they did! :o)

Here he is!! Look at all that hair!! I know you can't really see his face, sorry...

No comments: