Saturday, August 25, 2007

Balloon Festival Saturday

This morning I woke up at 9:00 and went into Hailey's room. She was laying in her crib with her feet propped up on her bumper. Such a good girl, letting mommy sleep in! We got up and she got some yogurt out of the fridge. I told her to come into the dining room and I pulled out her chair. She yelled at me "NO! Wee woom!" and looked at me very sternly. I was so shocked...I asked her "You mean the living room?" and she said "um huh!" like she always does instead of "yes"...so we went into the living room and she patted the floor next to her and instructed me to "sit down"...little Miss Bossy!

This evening we went to the Balloon Festival. Hailey loved it! They haven't done one here in town since I was a little girl, and it was really neat this time because unlike in years past you could walk right up to the balloons! Very neat...



She found a great little dirt mound and plopped her butt right down, then instructed me to "sit!"





And here's Hailey's new school bag! We officially retired the diaper bag! She's very excited. You should have seen her pulling this thing all over Penneys! We also got her very first training pants today...the ones that are like real underwear but have the thick center in case they have an accident. The rash I mentioned previously is still hanging on, although not as bad as it was...this way she'll be able to run around the house without a diaper but she won't be able to pee or poop on the floor since the training pants have nice thick centers.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

That looks like so much fun! What a great day!

I loved your pregnancy pictures too :)