Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday...Part 1 of the picture post

I'm home sick with Bronchitis. My inhaler's not helping, I keep having these bad coughing fits. The dr. put me on doxycicline or something like that...some drug that treats malaria for goodness sakes! Needless to say it made me SICK...within 20 minutes of taking the pill this morning, right after I'd dropped Hailey off at school I almost had to pull over a dozen times to throw up. It's been a bad day. I called the dr, they called me in a Zpac...so when I go pick Hailey up I've gotta go spend even more money on another prescription. So frustrating. I just want to feel better.

D has been doing his best to make me comfortable and keep my stress down...he hung up our new hanging lamp in the living room...he put up our bed(the mattresses have just been on the floor for almost a year now!) and he cleaned the kitchen, doing all the dishes and everything. He's now gone to the Lake...he friend from Mexico just flew back into the country yesterday, he picked him up from the airport...he'd promised he'd take him to the Lake when he got back, so here I am alone. No really I don't mind. I get the bed to myself tonight!! As long as I can keep my food down and take care of Hailey ok, I'll be fine. WOW it is storming here, the thunder is shaking the house. Crazy.

Ok, I'm going to just do a random picture post, to lighten the mood a bit...

My sister's bird Anna...I swear to God this bird is so smart it's scary...she has a huge vocabulary, speaks sentences...smartest bird I've ever seen.




2/3 of the way through my pregnancy...



Appx. 3 months old...look at those chubby legs!!



4 months old...look how long her hair was already!



Look out ma, I'm crawling! 4.5 months old...

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Oh my goodness! Love all the pictures:) You look fab and Hailey is ADORABLE!!!