Thursday, April 5, 2007

What a nightmare...

I had the worst, weirdest dream this morning. I was with my husband and a few of his friends and his cell phone rang. The number for some tanning place came up. He said he had no idea who that could be and didn't answer it. So I called the number back and a girl answered. I asked her name and she said "S"(who is this girl that is my sister's age, 20, that D works with in real life)...I knew right away what was going on and I looked at him and told him I couldn't believe it. He just said "sorry" like he didn't even care. I grabbed my stuff and Miss H and left and I went to my old friend K's apartment. I haven't seen K since I lived in KS, I have no idea what made him show up in my dream??? It was so weird. But I went to his apt. where he was hanging out with a bunch of his friends, just like back in highschool...he hadn't changed at all except he was older and better looking. And he let us come in and we all went to bed but it was weird because he was taking care of us but at the same time acting like he wasn't too incredibly happy to see us. It just made me wake up feeling totally crappy that my husband cheated on me in this dream(why in the world do I have to keep having dreams about that??) and that nobody else wanted me around either. Jeez talk about a shitty way to start off the day!

I won't be able to get on the internet on my breaks and in any free time I have at my new job like I do at this place. My "space" is very open to everybody, not private like it is here, and while they allow us to use 60 minutes of quota time a day here, there isn't anything like that set up at my new job. It's pretty much use it for work purposes or don't use it at all. So hopefully I'll find time somehow in the evenings to sneak in a post here and there, at least a few times a week :o( My days of poo-watch here are coming to and end very quickly, thank GOD...the chimp hasn't been spying on me anymore(see I knew she had bad intentions!) and my bosses are pretty much leaving me alone. It's been nice. I've taken extra time lately to read blogs, or check email or MySpace...I'm not busting my butt like usual to get things done. Frankly, I just don't care anymore. Leave it for them to do when I'm gone...

My coworker used this body butter stuff from Body Shop today and she smells SOOOOOOO good...all coconutty. Wish I had some of that stuff!!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I hate having dreams where they seem so real! It's awful to wake up and feel the way you did in the dream!