Wednesday, April 18, 2007

so much violence

First of all, Hailey's doing ok...her diarea has improved, and she didn't throw up last night and so far she was asleep at 8:30 and hasn't thrown up yet an hour later. We're both still really tired...can't wait til we get used to this new schedule. Thank God I love my new job so I don't mind getting up so early to go. Unfortunately I'm getting a sore throat! Oh, but good news, I started my period today, YAY! Not pregnant...so relieved. A couple years from now we'll have another, but I'm just not ready yet...my daughter is a handful. OH yea and we're poor...anyway...

There was a shooting here today. About a mile down the road from our house. We live on the good side of town. We pay way more per month to live on the safe "rich" side of town. And there was a fatal shooting less than a mile away. My mom works at an elementary school near this area. They were put on lockdown. And this, just after the horrible shootings at Virginia Tech. What is going on with the world these days? Is nowhere safe anymore? I can't even write anything else...I think I'll end it here for tonight.

3 comments:

Joanna said...

The world is just becoming so bad, no matter where you are....Stay safe!

Ashley said...

What happened???

Wendy said...

Man..sorry that happened! Hope that you all stay safe!