Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Curious like a cat... and wow do cat farts stink...

Lunch today with the co-workers was ok...my big boss didn't even show up, what an ass. My boss paid for my meal, so that was nice. The snobby stuck up co-worker that totally looks pregnant but isn't and hates my guts for no reason came, so that sucked. She didn't say a word to me, and I pretty much didn't talk the whole time. Again, just reinforces why I'm leaving that place! But I stuffed myself on free food, from Ruby Tuesdays, so that's always nice! Dinner tonight at a family friends' house, very fun. H had a GREAT time, she loves their house because it's so big and open. Got to see my friend that I only get to see once in a while because she lives 2 hours away now...she was in town for the day. We used to live next to them when I was little, and we've been friends with the family ever since. They're almost like another set of parents for me, and grandparents for H...they're crazy about her. We even call my friend "Aunt S." They gave her her very first birthday present tonight! Some clothes from BabyGap, so cute! And they cooked dinner, which is always awesome. Here's H looking out at my friend grilling the pork steaks...

H definately takes after me...they have this metal bunny figurine in their sun room area that she loves to pat on the head...tonight she went over to it, patted it on the head, went to the butt of the thing and poked around under it's tail, looking for Lord knows what. She's gonna be an odd little thing I think, just like me!! haha

And while we're on the subject of Miss H, I'll just note that tonight she stood all by herself a LOT, all throughout the night! Even standing up in the middle of the floor from a sitting position, all by herself! I was so proud. And once she took a couple lunging steps towards me! And when I was holding her hands walking her around, she was walking so well, so straight, not all round and off balance like she usually does...and she was barely even using my hands for support! Could she possibly finally be getting closer to walking??? Really? Gosh I hope so, because her little knees are getting so red from crawling! We tried so hard to get a pic, but of course we'd get the camera out and she'd get all excited and just want to boody dance and she'd fall down.

Alright, I guess I better try to get to sleep...I'll leave you with this thought...WHY do cat farts stink so bad?? And why do all cat farts smell the same?? Yes, I am aware I'm weird. But I had to bring it up...my cat sleeps by my head at night, and EVERY SINGLE NIGHT as we get into bed and lay down, she let's loose a nasty one. So I have to lay here in this cloud. How gross and un-ladylike! I don't fart in her face...UGH and she just did it again...

1 comment:

Ashley said...

That made me laugh my ass off about the cat farts. I have 4 and never noticed that problem. But I love that every night she does it by your head.