Wednesday, November 14, 2007

**

The concert was awesome...after we left I had a message to call my mom, Hailey had come down with something pretty suddenly. After we got back in town, I picked Hailey up (3:00 in the morning). She has croup. I've been home with her since then, except this afternoon my mom was able to take off work so I could go in to work for a grand total of 3 hours. I spent the afternoon basically doing odds and ends and barely making a dent in my stack of work that has piled up.

We still haven't gotten any loan money yet. The disbursement for the 2nd loan we were approved for was mailed today. It says to allow 5 to 7 days. I'm hoping the mail will be extra speedy and we'll get it by Fri. or Saturday. Needless to say, we need it bad. Things just keep going from bad to worse, financially.

Since Hailey is doing better D and I are going to the live broadcast at a local movie theater tonight of the last Garth Brooks concert(my mom is watching Hailey at our house, much to Hailey's delight). Pretty excited about that. We've already planned on wearing our Garth TShirts we got at the concert Monday night. Because yea, we're nerds like that. :o)

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Hey There!

I'm glad you had a good time and hope the sweetie pie is feeling better.

I'm sorry to hear about the financial stuff. I know all too well how stressful that is. I hope it all sorts itself soon for you.