Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Feeling Old?

My little sister is getting married the beginning of December. I can't believe it. This is the girl who said she was never getting married, never having kids. I knew it was just a matter of time before she grew up and came to her senses. I was with her through the whole "When's he going to ask me????" drama...and now they're talking about what their kids are going to look like, and it's really exciting and a tiny bit sad at the same time! I am so incredibly excited to have her catch up to me as far as having her own little family...we're already planning get togethers and backyard barbecues with the kids. It's so nice(and fun!) to sit and dream about our futures together! But when did she get old enough to get married? Are we seriously getting that old? I'm going to be 25 next month. Holy crap I'm going to be 25! I've always thought of 25 as the year I would officially feel like an adult. Of course I feel mature, but I mean 25 is 25...hell in my family that could be middle-aged! Ok that was a morbid thought, forget that. I'm afraid I'm just rambling...

My beautiful sister in her wedding dress, from the back of course to protect identity. And that's me hiding behind the curtains--see the flash? Yup that's me...

1 comment:

Wendy said...

The dress is beautiful! Hope you post more somewhere else:)

Oh and 25? I am going to be 30 on the 20th of this month! WAH!!