Tuesday, July 24, 2007

More negativity...

People are so fake it’s ridiculous. It drives me up the wall when somebody is half-assed nice to my face and then talks about me behind my back…or worse, is bitchy to my face for NO APPARENT REASON—which seems to happen quite often at this place. I hate the fact that this person doesn’t even know me and doesn’t like me. There are no “fairytale” jobs…I was so stupid when I started here, thinking I’d found this dream workplace where everybody got along and things were just great. Everybody does not get along, everybody talks behind each other’s backs, and you have to choose sides. I’m sorry but I’m not one to dislike somebody unless I have a real reason. And because I’ve chosen not to dislike certain people, apparently I’m slowly becoming disliked myself. How silly is that? It’s not all bad. But a couple bad apples can spoil a whole bunch. I don’t want to be here today. Pissy girl started my day off bad when I brought her something she needed and she acted like she was SO ANNOYED with me. I’m bored…I don’t have enough work to do at all so that makes for a very slow day...and plenty of time for me to obsess over everything wrong in my life right now. I go to ask somebody a personal question and people that walk by think OH MY GOSH that I’m talking about them. I’m just tired of it all. But yet I’m scared to go home to my kid at night now because I don’t know if she’ll be Miss Snotty IcandoanythingIwant girl or if she’ll be her normal happy go lucky self. Honestly, I just want to go home and curl up on the couch and go to sleep. I feel like crap, I have a migraine…the whole bit—head pounding, jaw/temples hurting, upset stomach, sensitive eyes—and I don’t want to go home because I know everybody will be talking about me afterwards…how sad is that?? Plus I would have to go get Hailey in a couple hours anyway. Not even worth wasting the time. My sister is supposed to come over tonight, and I feel bad that I feel so horrible because I’m probably not going to be that great of company…plus who knows how Hailey will be towards her. She normally loves her, but w/ her attitude lately she may tell her to piss off…well not quite those words, but you get the picture.

And someone must have just farted in the hallway because it’s drifted in my office and BLEGH if I didn’t already feel sick enough from my migraine now I REALLY feel sick. How gross is that.

I’m sorry to be so negative again, but things just aren’t going right right now.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

That is the way my last job was. I never had enough work to do, bored so many more days then not. Not to mention the she said/he said crap. I don't think you can ever make a real friend in the work place. I thought I had and I was SO wrong. The girl was on my side all the time (or so it seemed) when I had to be off because K-bean was sick. Then aparently I went snooping one day when she left early and the WITCH was planning with the boss behind my back on replacing me! The nerve of her to be so sweet to my face and no that crap. Anyways. I hope it does get better for you!