Thursday, July 19, 2007

On the mend...well one of us anyway

Well thanks for letting me vent yesterday...and listening to my rantings in my momentary lapse of insanity...does that even make sense? Anyway... I actually contemplated deleting that post last night...but we don't have internet right now at home so that took care of that. I'm feeling better emotionally today, but physically I'm a mess. After dinner last night I started feeling sick. We'd gone to my mom's because Hailey had been cooped up in the house all day. I had to have my mom take us home. I know it wasn't what I ate...I was already feeling a bit off and had been all day. I put Hailey to bed and went to bed myself. I woke up at 1:00am...I'd had this horrible dream about pooping in my pants. How grody is that?? I didn't need to go, but I did still feel really horrible. I finally got back to sleep at Lord knows what time. My husband was still up which irritated me. He stays up too late. Anyway I woke up this morning and did get sick. Lovely. Hailey had a little fever when I got her up...I didn't take her temp but she felt pretty hot. So I gave her some Motrin, she drank her whole bottle and was in a fine mood. She seemed ok being at the sitters, so hopefully she'll have a good day. And hopefully my stomach will settle down(I know it's just stress)!

Wendy gave me a little chuckle this morning...see her comment on my crazy post below... sorry Wendy, I know not all Wendy's are whiners :o) My mom used that nickname on me as a kid. I sometimes call my husband D---- Downer, a spin off of the good ol' Debbi Downer. It irritates him, which makes me laugh at it even more.

I may stay up and running. As long as ya'll don't mind me bitching once in a while. Or whining...whatever :o)

No comments: