Monday, September 24, 2007

Halloween & Weddings!!

Hailey is going to be a ballerina for Halloween! We got the cutest little skirt in the little girls dept. at Walmart and these shoes at Target...



Now we just need to find a long sleeved onesie...

I think this coat from Old Navy is so cute! It looks like one I would have had when I was little. If Hailey's coat from last year didn't still fit her, I would definitely have to get her this one!!



We have ANOTHER wedding to go to this Saturday! I have no idea what we're going to wear. But I love the family to pieces, so hopefully it will be a lot of fun! I'll try to take pics...those of you on my MySpace friends list, I'll try to get pics posted there soon after. Now, for the really good news...I've convinced my sister to get married HERE! We're so excited. She's excited to actually have a really wedding, instead of a Vegas deal...and I'll be there, standing by her side. I have to find something to wear before then. It's all very quick...in December! But I told her I'll help her pull everything together. Anyone have any cheap wedding ideas? I think for her cake we're going to do sheet cakes to serve to the guests, and we're going to make the boquets ourselves! Any and all ideas would be very helpful! I'm really excited, I love doing this sort of thing! I'm going to be making the invites too, so any ideas for that would be good too! She's already got her dress, it's really pretty! Unfortunately we did get some really horrible news...her fiance will be going back to Iraq in Feb./March next year. My sister is very heartbroken about that. Her first 8 months or so as a newlywed will be spent apart from each other. But we're all trying to stay positive.

No comments: