Thursday, September 27, 2007

Well...

So I finally found a dress for the wedding in October! Preggo here at work actually found it for me. At Sears for 6$...seriously a huge bargain, it's a really nice dress EXACTLY in the style I wanted(black, 3 quarter-length sleeves, wrap dress)! I'm telling everyone Preggo is my very own Personal Shopper. I wore it to work today so she could tell me what she thought of it on me, and everyone keeps saying how nice I look. So that makes me feel good! And I'm thoroughly enjoying wearing heels today(cute little strappy sandals I've had forever but haven't had anything to wear them with in years)...I love the little tap tap tap noise they make as I walk. So wish I was rich, I would have heels in every color. I would love these from WetSeal...





Although I really don't have anywhere to wear them so it would really be a waste of money. Oh well they're cute anyway though.

No comments: