Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas meme

I took this from Wendy and thought it would be a fun way to start the week!


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping paper!

2. Real tree or artificial? I love real trees but we have a cheap fake one that I bought a few years back when D and I moved in together and I actually really like it. We normally get the real one for my mom's house.

3. When do you put up the tree? I try to get it up right after Thanksgiving!

4. When do you take the tree down? We usually wait til New Years day.

5. Do you like egg nog? No, but like Wendy I wish I did because it looks really yummy!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? I don't remember one specific gift...I cherished everything I got, we didn't have much money...

7. Do you have a nativity scene? No

8. Hardest person to buy for? My husband or my nephew!

9. Easiest person to buy for? My mom and Hailey!

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? This really tight tshirt with a zipper at the neck from Walmart...his grandparents got it for me a couple years after we had first started dating. Bless their hearts they meant well, but it was so not me. I gave it away.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Rudolph has always been a favorite. I like ELF too!

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Depends on our financial situation. This year I started before Thanksgiving!

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think I've re-gifted, but I've given a couple things away.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? ham!

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? I have done clear for years now but next year I'm planning on doing colored!

17. Favorite Christmas song? I've always loved The First Noel for some reason. Hailey's favorite is Jingle Bells.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? In the morning we go to my inlaws and in the afternoon we go to my mom's.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? yep

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Actually neither...we have a silver bow.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning...I never understood why people would want to open Christmas Eve unless it was at a family member's house at a gift exchange or something!

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? There's so much going on. Sometimes it bugs me that my bday is so close to Christmas. Also people get rude this time of year, which is such a shame.

23. Favorite ornament, theme or color? I love anything quirky. We have a huge assortment on our tree and I think it's beautiful! Hailey's ornament last year was a little stuffed pig we got from a shop down town. I do have to say I'm pretty partial to my blue santa ornaments though. I had to go through a LOT to get those little things!

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham! And I love my grandma's broccoli cheese rice casserole!

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? It was really hard to come up with anything this year! I've asked for cute comfy pj sets, but I asked for that for my bday too! I also asked for loaf pans, but I got those for my bday as well. I did ask D for the Dierks Bentley CD...

26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Jaime?

27. Who is least likely to respond to this? I hate it when they ask these sorts of questions...IDK, whoever feels like doing it, go ahead and do it! :o)

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Oh you know I will respond! I'll work on this tomorrow =)