Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ok so maybe I DON'T want the ferret...

Last night I couldn't find Ferret anywhere. I knew he'd gone in the kitchen but he was nowhere to be found and there's nowhere to hide in there!! Or so I thought...

I should have taken a picture, but I was just so shocked at where I found him hiding that all I could do was pull him out and stand there looking at my mom in disbelief.

I was standing in the kitchen trying to decide where else to look when I heard something in my lower kitchen cabinet...the biggest one I have, with all my pots and pans and casserole dishes in it. I even keep my extra rolls of paper towels in there. I opened the cabinet door and lo and behold, there was Ferret laying in my frying pan.

SIGH...washing that cabinet and everything in it is going to be a HUGE task. And he keeps pottying on the tile by the door to the garage.

Totally rethinking this whole "keeping the Ferret" thing...

No comments: