Thursday, September 4, 2008

Home Studio's Scrabble Tile Pendants

I LOVE ETSY! I absolutely love browsing all the different shops and I like the fact that I'm supporting a person when I order and not some big corporation...and it's even better because everything is handmade! I've started to do some early Christmas shopping on Etsy and when I came across Home Studio's shop I knew right away I'd be ordering one of their scrabble tile pendants for my mom. They were having a buy 2 get 1 free deal so I got two for myself as well. I also ordered a chain for myself and one for my mom! Their prices are amazing and after receiving the necklaces in the mail I couldn't be more pleased!! I absolutely LOVE them!! I know my mom is going to love her paisley print tile for Christmas and I can't wait to wear one of mine! I'll definitely be ordering more in the future, for myself and for gifts for others! They even come packaged in these cute little white bags, perfect for gift giving or just keeping your necklace safe when storing it. You should definitely check their store out!! The buy 2 get 1 free deal ended on September 1st but they currently offer FREE shipping worldwide!!

No comments: