Tuesday, October 30, 2007

What now

Well we were approved for the loan, but not the amount we needed. They are giving us about 6500$ less than we NEEDED to pay things off...that doesn't include the extra amount we included to hopefully get my car looked at since the brakes are grinding, and some to put in savings for an emergency cushion. Also, they're giving it to us in 2 installments, the first of which is on the 5th, the 2nd not til the end of January! So I'm not sure what to do. We're behind on multiple things, so it's not like I can just take the 1/2 we get on the 5th and pay a few things off and then wait til the next 1/2 that we'll get the end of January. We needed the full amount NOW. I could have maybe even made it work even though they are shorting us 6500$, if they were giving us the full amount now. I just don't know what to do, I don't know where to go from this point. It's better than nothing, and I am VERY thankful for that. But I was hoping so bad that this would be the solution to our problems and that in a few weeks I would be free from this huge burden, free from all this stress, and finally able to be happy and focus my energy completely on my family. I KNEW it just couldn't be that easy. At least we weren't completely denied. But I really don't know what to do to make this work now. We need a miracle.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Hi Erin ;)

I don't know what to say but wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you and hoping all works itself out. I know money stresses are one of the worst.

<3 Jaime