Thursday, October 11, 2007

YES!!!

I'M GOING TO SEE CARLIN! YES!!! This has been on my list of "things I must do before I die" since I was a little girl!! Imagine my surprise as I'm sitting here with D watching TV tonight and we see a commercial that George Carlin is coming to OUR TOWN! I called my mom and woke her up, freaking out, and begged her for tickets for Christmas. I got online right away and got tickets before they sold out(it was so close, thank God we saw that commercial tonight!) and she's paying me back(I put them on a credit card, I know, BAD). I am so freaking excited, you don't even know! He is my favorite comedian EVER! He's so crude and just totally hilarious! I cannot WAIT!!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I am jealous!!!!! I've wanted to see him forever, have a great time!