Thursday, July 31, 2008

It's a.....

GIRL!!!!

I just found out that my sister in law is finally having a girl!! I am beyond excited, I cannot wait to have a little niece. I'm super excited for her, she's wanted a little girl so badly for so long. When she found out her 2nd baby was a boy she bawled (which of course she got over). It's been so long since I've had a baby niece to spoil.

On the other hand, Hailey's not the only little girl in the family anymore. And seeing how that was the only thing making her special to my inlaws(I know that sounds harsh, but if you knew my inlaws you would totally understand and believe me 100%) I'm super afraid she's going to get totally overlooked once this baby is born. Let's hope and pray that's not the case.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Baby girls are very sweet and fun to spoil! And I hope they are not so awful and do that =(