Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Meme

I stole this from Emmakirsten...

A is for age: 25.5! LOL

B is for beer of choice: I pretty much hate beer...every now and then I can tolerate a Corona Light w/ lime, but I really just don't drink

C is for career right now: Accounts Payable, BORING!

D is for your dog’s name: I am NOT a dog person! They are cute from afar but I'm allergic and they smell and they're dirty...puppies are cute til they poop on the floor, SO GROSS!

E is for essential item you use everyday: hand soap, toilet paper

F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Jon and Kate Plus 8

G is for favorite game: I never get to play games...so, I don't know, monopoly?? Online I like this cafe game and a cake baking game on msn.com

H is for Home town: Central Missouri :)

I is for instruments you play: None

J is for favorite juice: apple cherry

K is for whose butt you’d like to kick: nobody at the moment but I'm sure somebody will piss me off in the next few days!

L is for last place you ate out at: TGI Fridays, Hailey always asks to go there for some reason!

M is for marriage: Married 2 years on the 22nd! Although we'll be together 9 years this September...

N is for your full name: My name is Erin, my middle name is REALLY common, and my last name is very wintery! ;o)

O is for overnight hospital stays: When I had my tonsils and adenoids out in 3rd grade, when I got really really sick when I started labor and then when I had Hailey!

P is for people you were with yesterday: Coworkers, Hailey, our parents as teacher's educator and the people in Hailey's swim class

Q is for quote: "I will not eat that cat poop!" ~Anchorman

R is for Biggest Regret: That's pretty personal

S is for status: Status of what? I'm bored...I'm married...I have a kid...I'm employed...

T is for time you woke up today: 5:35 the first time then somehow I snoozed the alarm til 6:10!

V is for vegetable that you love: all veggies!! YUM!

W is for worst habit: worrying too much

X is for x-rays you’ve had: when I was born, on my hips since they weren't developed...my teeth loads of times LOL, on my GI tract, and then most recently on my hips and knees to make sure everything was ok.

Y is for food you ate today: A blueberry cake donut, and I only ate that because I'm SOOOO sick to my stomach and thought it might be because I seriously needed to eat...I didn't eat hardly anything for dinner last night.

Z is for Zodiac sign: Sagitarius! I have no idea how to spell that...

1 comment:

Jaime said...

What a fun idea, I think I might do this! ;)