Thursday, July 17, 2008

This morning in a time span of about an hour I:

~Put Hailey back to bed at 5:30 when she woke up

~Got myself and Hailey ready

~Cleaned up the cat throw-up from all over my bedroom floor

~Dried the load of clothes I washed last night so I'd have jeans to wear today

~Found my tennis shoes that I haven't worn since before the move

~Picked up the kitchen a little bit (trash from husband on the counter like always)

~Made husband sign his paycheck so I can deposit it at lunch today

~Emptied the trash in the kitchen and bathroom

~Scooped the litter box

~Changed a poopy diaper (2nd diaper of the morning)

~Bagged up and took out the trash

And it's not even 8:00 yet...

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Your always such a busy lady....It must be a man thing...Zack leaves his trash all over the counters too and my friend and I were talking about the ways of men yesterday and that was one that we could both compare notes too! : )