Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Ok so I'm over the rude comments from yesterday. It was really hard for me to get over what was said, but I've made the decision not to let things like that get to me so even though it took a good night's sleep to get the hurt feelings to go away, they are GONE.

I'm coming down with a lovely little head/chest cold. So that sucks. Hopefully it won't last long, we've got too many fun things planned!

Last night I got home from work and went to get Hailey some milk...the carton was warm. I forgot to warn my husband that I put a big bowl of pasta salad on the top shelf so you had to push the door closed, not just let it swing shut. He's making his own lunches in the morning now, which makes me OH SO happy...but because I forgot to warn him about the door, it stood cracked open all day. So needless to say, I had to go grocery shopping last night and replace everything that was in my fridge except the soda and Powerade. One plus of this though is that everything in my fridge is fresh and new! The money timing really sucked, but oh well. It was an accident.

I'm getting extremely excited about moving!!! Unfortunately my excitement isn't boosting my energy levels though, so I've had no energy to pack! I have been exhausted lately, maybe from such a busy work week last week and the busy/fun weekend we just had? Last night I couldn't keep my eyes open. I don't even remember going to bed! We're going to our family friend's house tonight for a little bit, she found Hailey some more clothes and a little big-wheel at garage sales. I'd say I'll pack some when we get home but it's only 1:30 and I'm already wanting to go to bed! Hopefully I can catch up on my sleep soon because we've got a really busy month ahead of us and I'm afraid moving time is going to be here before we know it and I won't be prepared!

No comments: