Thursday, April 24, 2008

Away

I know I've been MIA for a while. Still been so busy at work...I've been told I can work OT to catch up so I'll be working extra next week. I don't even remember if I've written about anything I've thought about writing about. Did that make sense? Well I don't have much time right now, I have to get some stuff done before I leave. Just a few updates.

Hailey's got an ear infection. Her 2 year well check is this Friday. I'm loving dressing her in summer clothes. SO CUTE. (I'll update with a picture later, which of course then I'll remove about a week after that).

My mom's back from Jamaica. She had a great time.

Hailey continues to love her Loving Family doll house we got her for her birthday. I've been ordering things here and there off Ebay for it. I'm holding onto them, I'll give them to her as rewards. I'm totally loving this doll house thing. Anything miniature is right up my alley.

I found out D might be able to help his coach recruit next year. Which means not only would he get his full scholarship to take his extra semester of school, he'd also get a stipend! That would be totally awesome.

Still haven't found a place to live. So glad we're moving though. Drunk girl in my parking lot last weekend throwing up everywhere...oh and my jungle is a yard. Excuse me, I mean my yard is a jungle. Seriously. The rental agency hasn't mowed at all yet since last fall. Nice.

Picture of my friend and I on Hailey's birthday. She just moved to Japan :( Ignore my disheveled look...I was really tired, it had been a busy and tiring day.

No comments: