Monday, January 14, 2008

Well after taking care of Hailey all week I've caught her cold. My mom has it as well. Last night mine settled in my left ear and I started getting a bad earache. That's the ear I got all the infections in as a child and as a result have hearing loss in. Now I can't hear out of that ear at all because it's so clogged and I'm having the sharp stabbing pains. :( I've also got a huge amount of congestion and drainage. I'm so glad Hailey is feeling better, I hate it that this is how bad she felt last week. I just hope it goes away soon. If not, I have an appointment with a new dr. on Wednesday anyway. I got no sleep last night, I tossed and turned all night...but I don't have any time off work to use for myself...I always have to use it all when Hailey's sick. :( I'm just praying I can make it through the day and that it will go by fast.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I think that I would almost prefer the 24 hour flu that I just got over to a cold. I say that because it gets over faster:) Hope you are in tip top shape soon!