Wednesday, January 3, 2007

January 2, 2007
Well so I didn't get the job...the reason? The ONLY reason?? Because of the bad things my current boss has said about me in my reviews for the past few years. I hate the fucking woman. I swear I am so done with her, and that company. She has screwed me over royally, I will never be able to move to another dept. because of the bullshit she's said about me. It's always my word against hers, and she's the boss so she is GOD and everything I say is over-reacting bullshit. I knew I wasn't going to get it, I had this gut feeling, and I knew why I wasn't going to too, so none of this comes as a surprise to me. But it still pisses me off. I am not a dishonest person, fuck I can't stand dishonest people, and I can't stand lying, which is part of the reason I've cut a few so-called "friends" out of my life recently...and it drives me friggin insane that the upper management here think everything out of my mouth is bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY?????? What on earth did I ever do to anybody???? The ONLY thing I can think of is that I came to this company as my mom's daughter...my mom had worked here for 20+ years, so everybody knows me as little Mary, little sweet Mary...not a woman...because that is what I'm treated like here, a child. I get no respect at all as a hard-working employee. So, after good ol' profit sharing comes around the first part of February, I'm out of here. I've had it. And then my boss can rejoice at not having to deal with this horrible black moldy spot in her wonderful little peach of a department anymore. I know once she finds out I didn't get the job she's going to laugh to herself "HAHAHA see nobody wants her!!" and then get pissed that I'm not leaving her department. I'm just pissed. Pissed pissed pissed. And I like my freaking job and I'm pissed that I have to leave. I'm pissed that I will probably have to take a pay cut, which we can NOT afford. I'm pissed that people suck and that my old boss left. I'm pissed that people have the wrong opinions of me. Hm...what else...I'm also quite pissed that we don't get the day after Christmas off again this year...oh wait, I don't give a shit, I won't be here! HA So yep it's been a great day alrighty! Sigh...

No comments: