Friday, January 4, 2008

I don't feel like writing so here's a few random pictures :o)

I was going through all of my MySpace photos and came across this one...I don't think I've ever shared it. This was the top to our wedding cake, one year later. Still perfect after all that time! Tasted great too :o)


And this is me being a goober (in my friend's words) in my new pjs...I just realized I look boobless in this pic...

This is a picture of a tree here in town. I actually stole this picture from Hailey's teacher's blog because ours was crappy compared to hers...isn't it beautiful??? It's even prettier in person!!! It's a huge tree, taller than the guy's house...in his front yard.

These next two pictures are at a house here in town. They always decorate really big like this and this was Hailey's first year seeing it. She LOVED it...her favorite was the car.


I just realized I think I missed my blogoversary... :o(

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I love the pictures, especially the one of you in PJs! ;)

Don't feel bad, I forgot my blog anniversary too. =(